What mistake do companies often make when they talk about it?: They talk about it being a company value without actually putting the required level of support behind it to make it happen. Coming up with ideas is relatively easy, fast and cheap, but then those ideas need to be executed.
Some Of Our Previous INVESTMENT PROJECT PROPOSALS
- CULTIVATION, PROCESSING AND MARKETING OF VALUE ADDED DIVERSIFIED GINGER AND PEPPER PRODUCTS TO LOCAL AND EXPORT MARKETS
Previous Projects (in pdf format can be found below)
- Assessing the Health of Australian Economy
- Austomotive Design Thinking
- Design Thinking NAB
- Effective Conversation
- Financial Issues in New Venture Creations
- Managing Change & Innovation
- Strategic Business Management
Innovation is truly a confusing buzzword which many people love to hate.
Every business leader agrees that it is important. But nobody can quite seem to agree on what it actually is or what it means.
If you ask Google for an innovation definition, it is less than helpful, coming up with over 300 million results with thousands of definitions. Its own definition is pretty much useless: “the action or process of innovating”. Using the traditional sources for a definition such as the Oxford dictionary also doesn’t help much, with their answer being “Make changes in something established, especially by introducing new methods, ideas, or products”